October, Australia’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, provides an opportunity for us all to focus on breast cancer and its impact on those affected by the disease in our community.
At Yogadoll we are 100% supportive of our woman and the importance of this disease and the impact it makes on so many women's lives. So we are coming together to help combat and support this cause.
Did you know...
- 30 minutes of exercise on most days may decrease your breast cancer risk
- Alcohol consumption is linked to breast cancer risk
- Your father's history influences your breast cancer risk too?
- A Vitamin D deficiency may increase your risk?
- A low-fat diet is linked to your breast cancer risk reduction.
Breast cancer remains the most common cancer among Australian women (excluding non-melanoma skin cancer). Survival rates continue to improve in Australia with 89 out of every 100 women diagnosed with invasive breast cancer now surviving five or more years beyond diagnosis.
Take the time this month to find out what you need to know about breast awareness and share this important information with your family, friends and colleagues.
This month we are offering a free Pink Half Moon Singlet when purchasing a pair of leggings and donating $5 from every sale to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.