HUGO Fabric Range
At YOGADOLL we take great pride in using top quality materials for our yoga wear. We use two types of fabric that are suited to leggings and singlets. With HUGO and Gaeaner you can't go wrong! They are both amazing!
Our signature HUGO technical fabric has been designed to handle some serious stretch and sweat! And the best part ….. this material is 100% squat proof!!!
Composition of Cationic Polyester and Spandex
- Premium moisture management with quick dry system
- Engineered using super light, high filament polyester and spandex yarns for unparalleled support and firm fit
- That cotton feeling with the benefits of advanced synthetic fibretechnology
- Shrink and fade resistant
- 4 way stretch technology, comfort and incomparable freedom of movement
- Benefits of UV protection
- Eco-friendly, Azo Free and Formaldehyde Free
- Antibacterial and anti-piling
- Reinforced colour fastness to seawater, sunshine, perspiration and washing
Ideal for yoga, crossfit, studio activity and street wear
Gaeaner Fabric Range
Made of Supplex and Lycra, this incredibly soft, moisture wicking, performance fabric works as hard as it looks good. It’s four-way stretch offers gentle muscle support, while improving range of motion and shape retention.
Gaeaner Black Supplex
We are committed to keeping you covered with this premium fabric. Only available in black, this has all the bells and whistles of the Gaeaner Supplex, but is specifically woven with Black Lycra (not clear) to keep you even more covered and less shiny!
Gaeaner Power Mesh
Made of Nylon and Spandex this technical mesh offers maximum support, durability and ventilation
We want you to have the freedom to treat your clothes with the same tough love you give your workouts. Here are some tips to get the longest life out of your garment:
Check the care and content label. This label has garment specific information on how to care for your Gaeaner or Hugo gear.
When in doubt: if you're rushing off to your class, machine wash your garments in cold water and tumble dry on low.
Environmental best practice
Cold wash/air dry: machine wash in cold water and air dry. This will help to protect the life of the fibre and the shape of your garment.
Our footprint: almost 60% of our total water impact and 20% of our total carbon emissions occurs when our guests launder their garments. Cold wash and air dry your gear if you want to show the earth a little love.
Taking care of bright colours
- Keep it light and bright. To care for your bright coloured gear, we suggest that you:
- Wash bright colours alone before you wear them
- Wash according to care instructions (in most cases that will be cold wash/tumble dry)
- Continue washing bright coloured gear with similar colours
- When wet, keep bright coloured gear away from other fabrics
Other tips to extend the life of your garments
Turn your gear inside out and wash it with other synthetic fabrics (e.g., Luxtreme, nylon, etc.) and avoid anything abrasive, such as denim or garments with zippers. These can be harmful, especially in a repetitive motion like in a washer or dryer
Avoid using fabric softener because it coats the technical fabric and inhibits its wicking capabilities
LYCRA®: machine washing gear that contains LYCRA® fibres and hanging it to dry will protect and extend the life of your gear.